Our Service Level Agreements
The SLAs in the hardware maintenance contract can be individually selected for all companies that are dependent on maximum availability of the IT infrastructure:
- 7 x 24 hours Online-, Phone Hotline- and On-Site-Service.
- 15 minutes reaction time.
- Our response time is up to two hour.
- Call-to-Repair in up to 4 hour.
- 24 hours spare parts availability.
- Ticket System.
- IT technician according to customer-specific skill requirement.
End of Life Storage
As a third-party maintenance provider, we provide maintenance contracts independent of manufacturers thanks to our own warehouse and logistics for spare parts and replacement equipment. We support almost all models and types of End of Life (EOL) or End of Support (EOS) hardware. We can maintain your storage for at least another 7 years. However, our experience shows us that we can offer storage maintenance well beyond these 7 years. This gives our customers the flexibility to decide whether they want to follow the manufacturer’s lifecycle or keep their IT infrastructure longer.
For our budget conscious customers, we also offer maintenance for refurbished or second hand hardware. With this offer we want to support especially the Start Up and SME area.
Software Maintenance for Storage Systems
On request, you can also get a software maintenance contract from hardwarewartung.com. The following activities are included in our software service:
- Advice on installation and extension of applications.
- Support in troubleshooting system errors.
- Problem analysis and documentation of the findings.
- Release and Version Management.
- Configuration changes and system tuning.
- Data backup and recovery.
We offer all these services for the most common application software, operating systems and operating system related software components. Our certified system specialists support you and advise you around the clock on all your technical issues and increase your availability. The service level agreements for software maintenance can be individually adapted to your own needs. This gives you maximum flexibility and stability for your software.