The operation of a data center is fundamentally different from the operation of an office IT environment. That’s why we decided to separate our Managed Service offering as well.
Basically, we differentiate between Managed Office Service and Managed Data Center Service.
What is Managed Office Service?
The operation of an IT infrastructure for an office has a clear structure in most cases.
- You need clients like laptops, desktops, mobile phones or printers.
- You need a user administration via Windows or Linux.
- You need an e-mail service and file share.
- You need storage space for data and you have to make sure that this data is not lost.
- Your users must be able to access the Internet.
- All users must be protected against viruses and cyber attacks.
Many tasks are derived from these requirements, which you can either master yourself or hand over to a partner who will take care of them professionally. We are exactly this partner.
What is Managed Data Center Service?
The operation of a Data Center requires technical know-how and clear structures.
- You need a server and storage infrastructure where you run your software and databases.
- You need to keep the operating systems and hardware patches up to date.
- You have to maintain the databases and applications.
- All applications must have access to the right systems.
- You need to plan and build redundancies to ensure trouble-free operation.
- You need to create and test a disaster recovery plan to ensure that you don’t lose data in an emergency and can maintain operations.
- You have to protect data, users and systems from external influences and manipulation.
Many tasks are derived from these requirements, which you can either master yourself or hand over to a qualified partner who will take care of them professionally. We would be pleased to be this competent partner for you.
You do not know what you need – we do!
or send us a message using the form below.